It’s time to see how far you could go.
Our London Office
Bright lights, big city.
Moving to London to begin a career in law is an exciting step. London is Britain’s pre-eminent city in so many ways: government, finance, business, culture, sport, music and entertainment, food, comedy, nightlife - the challenge is not finding things to do with your time, but deciding how to fit it all in.
Fantastic facilities for both staff and clients
Our head office has fantastic facilities for both staff and clients. The moment you step out of the office you can browse the many surrounding shops, wander through Spitalfields Market, or enjoy a great choice of places to eat and drink.
Sport and fitness
Our first-class on-site fitness centre offers:
- Fully equipped gym
- Fresh towels provided daily
- Multi-purpose sports hall where you can play basketball, 3-a-side football and table tennis
- Fitness studio hosting classes such as spinning, yoga and zumba
- Free squash courts at Slim Jims, five minutes from the office
- A number of sports teams, including football on a Wednesday evening and rugby at the weekend with regular fixtures against other firms